Trick or Treat with Vegetables and Meat

"Trick or Treat with Vegetables and Meat" 


So last week was Halloween and I bet your house is still overloaded with sugary candies–I know mine is! Has it been difficult to get in those vegetables and fruits?! Have you been struggling with this lately?

Did you know Nutrition Experts such as Ellyn Satter actually suggest that dinner be served alongside dessert–children can even eat the sweets first!


Honest! I’m not lying, and don’t worry I haven’t been taken hostage by children who are forcing me to say this but try it and let me know how it goes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT DOES JESUS CHRIST SAY ABOUT CORONAVIRUS?

Your Strategic Digital Content Integration To Rank for Google SERPs | iSEO Digital Content

ISO 9001:2015 QMS Certification helps Southern Urban Kitchens, Inc, aka "Mazzini " in the New Normal